Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan for August 2nd


This weekend is my husbands family's annual family "campout" (we don't actually camp anymore), so I don't need to plan meals for Friday or Saturday. We just have to show up with two desserts. =) So here is my plan for the rest of the week:

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - Steak, roasted potatoes, green beans

Wednesday - Pork chops, au gratin potatoes, corn on the cob

Thursday - Chicken Caesar salad

Desserts for this weekend - Chocolate drizzled peanut butter cookies & Fruit pizza.

Next week will be totally different. Hubby and I have decided it's time to change our eating habits. It will be challenging and difficult, I'm sure, but I believe the Lord has been leading us in this direction for some time now. I'm looking forward to our new adventure =)

For more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie.

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones