Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sunset

Hubby took me on a date Friday night and after dinner we drove up on the Butte to watch the sun set. It was quite beautiful :o) Unfortunately there were too many trees in the way to get a good picture of the sun actually setting, but I did get this one looking out over our town.


Details:
200mm
F5.6
1/30
ISO 400
No Flash

Post Processing:
In ACR, I brought the exposure down a pinch and boosted the blacks and vibrancy.
In Photoshop C4, I duplicated the layer and set blending to soft light. Then adjusted curves to up the contrast and pop the colors.

I'm linking this to Love That Shot.



Blessings,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very pretty! It reminds me of our recent vacation to Colorado!

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones