Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Menu Plan for May 3rd

Sorry this is late, yesterday I was sleep deprived and this morning has been rather crazy. But we will be eating this week, so here is my plan:

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - BBQ chicken pizza

Wednesday - Cheese & lentil enchilada casserole (I'm making this up as I go, hopefully it will turn out edible, lol)

Thursday - Split pea soup with bread and cheese.

Friday - Pork tenderloin with rice and corn

Saturday thru Monday: We will be taking a short vacation to Klamath Falls (staying in a three bedroom condo) so these are the meals I have planned, not sure exactly which day they will fall on.

Breakfasts: Pancakes; eggs, hash browns & toast.
Lunches: PB & J; Ham, turkey & cheese sandwiches; egg salad sandwiches (green salad for me)
Dinners: Steak, potatoes & salad; Hearty's Burgers and fries & green beans; Spaghetti.

Because of our mini vacation, I probably wont get next weeks meals done until Tuesday either. I hope everyone has a blessed week!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones