Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Plan for May 24th

Here is my menu for the week. This weekend we will be camping on my parents property up near Crescent Lake. We are responsible for dinner one night and our own lunch and beverages.

Monday - Fish, rice and asparagus (this is just hubby and I, kids will be with my SIL)

Tuesday - Nacho's

Wednesday - Pork chops, potatoes and salad

Thursday - Beef tips (in the crock pot) over rice with broccoli

Friday thru Sunday - We will be camping. Our dinner meal will be carne asada (not sure if it's happening on Friday or Sunday night). We wont be home till Monday afternoon (unless the weather is horrible and drives us out sooner, lol) so I may not get my menu up till Tuesday next week.

For more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie.

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones