Monday, February 16, 2009

American Revolution

Last week we finished up our study of the American Revolution. It was a lot of fun. Munchkin really enjoyed it.



Here they are in their Tricorn hats.

We made Quill pens and practiced writing with them.


Peanut's was more like a painting, lol.


And here is the lapbook we made to tie everything together. This is the front.


These three are the inside of the first folder.

These two are the inside of the back folder


And this is the back of the lapbook.

This lapbook was a lot of fun once I got over being intimidated by it, lol. Munchkin didn't seem to be retaining the information from the daily lessons, so this is what I came up with to help her remember. I couldn't find a "ready made" one, so I had to come up with the design on my own. I was intimidated at first, but once I started looking around at some others had done, I just jumped in and made it. It was really easy once I quit worrying and just got started!

1 comment:

mommyto4duckies said...

That is so great! What a beautiful lapbook, I bet your Munchkin is so proud :).

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones