Sunday, April 3, 2011

Menu Plan for April 4th


This week I'm doing my best to plan from my freezer and pantry. And I think I've succeeded! It looks like I only need a couple of chickens and some produce and I'm good (I haven't double checked my lentil supply, so I may need those too). Anyway, here is my plan:

Monday - Broccoli Chicken Divan

Tuesday - Italian Lentil & Barley Soup

Wednesday - Turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans

Thursday - Crock-pot Rotisserie chicken, rice and salad (chicken, mac & cheese and salad for Meals Ministry)

Friday - lentil & rice enchilada casserole

Saturday - steak, potatoes and salad

Sunday - leftovers

For more inspiring menu plans, head over to Organizing Junkie.

Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's lot of yummy meals planned this week.

Have a wonderful week.

annies home said...

what a delicious sounding menu

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones