Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan for April 25th


Hubby is finally back to work (although at the moment, it is only temporary )-: ) and his new schedule has been throwing off my grove, lol. I had been doing my grocery shopping on Mondays and, since he wasn't working, the kids stayed with him. Well, now he's working. And he's working 4 10's which means he's home on Fridays. OK, no big deal, I'll just switch to shopping on Fridays. So far, though, that has not worked so well! I have NOT made it to the grocery store the last two Fridays. The first week, hubby went on Saturday and then I made it to the story he missed on Sunday. This week, though.........Well here it is Monday and I STILL haven't made it to the store! I finally decided I would see if I could just plan through Friday with what I have in the pantry/freezer and go shopping then. And, guess what? I succeeded! Well, hubby will need to stop and get a few fruits and veggies on his way home, but it should be a quick stop. Anyway, here is my plan:

Monday - Leftover Minestrone soup, bread.

Tuesday - Creamed beef over noodles, cauliflower

Wednesday - Chicken broccoli divan

Thursday - Pasta bean-fredo, salad

Friday - Tacos, beans, rice

Saturday - I'm not sure yet. Probably leftovers, but if we don't have enough, I'll come up with something when I go shopping on Friday :o)

Sunday - Split pea soup, bread

For more menu plans, head over to Organizing Junkie. She's also giving away the book "The Reluctant Entertainer."

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones