Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan for December 14th

Wow, another busy weekend! But I'm now basically done with my Christmas shopping! Yeah!! I haven't really felt much like cooking lately, probably a combination of (advanced) pregnancy (only 28 days to go!!!) and busyness, so it took me a little while to come up with things that sounded good. And in the end, I may not stick to this completely :o) But I got it done and it's really the thought that counts, right?!?

Monday - Pot Roast

Tuesday - Hearty Turkey Cheese Chowder

Wednesday - Taco's/Burritos

Thursday - Honey Hoisin Chicken

Friday - Yumm Bowls (I'm finally going to try these, Rebeca!)

Saturday - Cookie decorating and then dinner at the in-laws

Sunday - Cookie decorating and then dinner at my parents :o)

I hope everyone has a wonderful pre-Christmas week! For more menu plans, check out Organizing Junkie.

Blessings,

Glennda

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones