OK, so this is probably my favorite project so far. It was a lot of fun to put together, creating the pockets allowed for a lot of individual creativity. I really wanted a new diaper bag with this baby as I wanted something a little more girly and I've been a little frustrated with the pockets on the handmade bag I currently have. So I was really excited to create this the way I wanted. And I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. Hopefully I'll still like it when I actually start to use it! :o)
This is one side of the outside with one large pocket. You can also see the smaller pocket that spans the side seam.
Here is the other side of the outside. Both the poke-a-dot piece and the brown are pockets.
And here is the best I could do of the inside. It's not very easy to take a picture of the inside of a bag by yourself, lol. Basically one side has a big zippered pocket (the lime green) and then a smaller pocket on the front. The other side has two kinda tall skinny pockets with smaller pockets on the front. There is also a magnetic closure at the top of the bag.
I'm also working on a nursing cover in similar colors. It won't match perfectly 'cause I didn't want to use decorator fabric for it, but it will coordinate :o) I will post pictures of that also, when I finish it.