Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Plan for November 16th

Well last week I was treated to dinner out twice and dinner at my parents once (I could really get used to this "no cooking" thing ;-P) so I have a few meals to bring over from last week. And, I get a weekend getaway this weekend (I am soooo excited for this!), so I don't have to cook on Friday and Saturday of this week either! So I've managed to make my menu around things I have already on hand and shouldn't have to go to the store. So without further ado......

Monday - Chicken Broccoli Divan

Tuesday - Swedish Meat Pies

Wednesday - Taco's

Thursday - Potato Bar

Friday - Some place romantic on the beach (hopefully!!!)

Saturday - Again some place romantic on the beach ;-P

For more menu plans and ideas, visit Organizing Junkie. I hope everyone has a blessed week.

1 comment:

H0MEFree said...

Looks good! Thanks for doing this every week!

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones