Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Menu Plan for September 7th

Well, with yesterday being a holiday and hubby being home, I was still in "weekend mode" and didn't get to my menu planing till late. But I did get it done! Here it is:

Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - Shepherds pie

Wednesday - Crock-pot Rotisserie Chicken

Thursday - Meatloaf

Friday - Chicken Alfredo

Saturday - Potato Bar (and German Potato Salad for the homeschool potluck/BBQ at noon)

Sunday - Chili w/Cornbread (Hubby will be in charge of this one since I'll be at my sisters bridal shower)

For more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie. Hope everyone has a blessed week!

Blessings,

Glennda

1 comment:

UnfinishedMom said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who was late!

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones