Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan for September 28th

Well, I'm sad to see summer and the nice weather go :o( But I am looking forward to making more yummy soups and stews! And not being afraid of turning on my oven for fear of heating the house up! I'm hoping to get some baking done this week. I want to get some muffins in the freezer for quick breakfasts and I'd love to have some fresh bread :o) Anyway, here is my plan for the week (subject to change as always!):

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Taco Salad (we ended up at my parents watching the game, so didn't get to this)

Wednesday: Garlic chicken and broccoli

Thursday: Crock-pot red beans and rice

Friday: Brown rice and lentil casserole (This is hubby and I's anniversary, so we may go out to dinner!)

Saturday: Black bean soup

Sunday: Not sure what we are doing, so not sure what I'm making :o)

I hope you all have a wonderful week! For more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie. She also has another give-away this week!

Blessings,

Glennda

1 comment:

Zonnah said...

The menu looks yummy.

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones