Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu Plan for August 31st

Here is my menu plan for this week:

Monday - Fried Chicken with rice, salad and rolls (if I get around to making them, lol)

Tuesday - Crock-pot Lasagna (this is a new recipe I'm trying and making up as I go, wish me luck!)

Wednesday - Crock-pot Chicken with rice and green beans.

Thursday - Taco Salad

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Split Pea Soup (in the crock-pot)

Sunday - Beef tips and noodles (I think I'm going to adapt this recipe to cook in the crock-pot also.)

I guess I was feeling like I was neglecting my crock-pot because most of my recipes this week use it! This wasn't on purpose, it's just what sounded good :o) For more menu plan ideas, visit Organizing Junkie.

Blessings,

Glennda

1 comment:

~~Rhonda said...

Glennda, the menu looks good. The crock pot is a great tool! I love to make lasagna in it. You can check this post for my version, if you like.

http://christmasnotebook.com/2008/08/24/menu-plan-monday-august-25-2008/

~~Rhonda

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones