Sunday, June 6, 2010

Munchkin's Birthday Gift

So, I'm rather tired this evening. Why, you ask? Because I have spent most of this week up late working on Munchkin's birthday gift. But I think it turned out pretty good and I was very excited to give it to her this weekend! I used the pattern I found HERE. It was pretty easy, the most complicated part was the face (I can't embroider to save my life, lol). Oh, and putting it together took a few tries, but once I figured out the arms, the legs were pretty easy. So here are some pictures:




I also used some leftover material from my stash to make her some necessities!



A changing pad.

A couple of diapers (using the pattern found at the above site).

And a small diaper bag.

The doll is approximately the same size as a newborn, so I also included a few outfits, hats and a blanket that Bits has outgrown. So far she loves it! So, for not very much money, I was able to create a beautiful birthday gift that will hopefully last for many years!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones