Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan for June 7th

***I've tried to upload the MPM banner/picture, but for some reason Blogger doesn't want to cooperate. I will add it later if I can.***

With last week being so crazy busy it was sooooo nice to have a menu plan in place (yes, I know I never got around to posting it, but I had one, I swear!). It was one less thing I had to think about! Menu planning has been such a wonderful time saver for me. Oh, and I have to say, the broccoli cheese soup that I made up on the fly was a huge hit, my family is already requesting it for future menus! So, without further ado, here is my plan for this week:

Monday - Steak, twice baked potatoes and asparagus (just hubby and I, kids will be with my SIL)

Tuesday - Shepherds pie

Wednesday - Individual Pizza's

Thursday - Corn Chowder

Friday - Crock-pot Chicken, wild rice and salad

Saturday - Pork chops, Au Gratin potatoes and corn

Sunday - Something for small group (not sure what the theme is for this week yet)

For more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie.

Have a blessed week!

Photobucket

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones