Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Sweet Shot Day

So the other morning I was up much earlier than I would have like to be. As I looked out my kitchen window (during a rare period of no rain) I saw that the light from the rising sun was hitting grandpa's old shop in a beautiful way. I quickly grabbed my camera and headed outside to try and capture the lovely image. This is what I got.


This one is SOOC.

And this is the same shot edited to look like an old-time photo. I thought it turned out kinda neat :o)

For more "Sweet Shots" visit My 3 Boybarians.

Blessings,
Photobucket

7 comments:

Between You and Me said...

great shot..found you from Darcy's page...

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh it is beautiful! The way the sun is hitting it and that gorgeous big tree behind it! What did you use to make it look like the old photo... that is SO neat!! :)

Taraleigh said...

Oh I love this picture and love this is what you see out your window!

Heather said...

Came over here from Darcy's site because of your lovely picture, but what really caught my eye once I arrived was the Duck sweatshirt on your husband... Go Ducks:)

Melissa Stover said...

this is just beautiful.

jen christians said...

Pooped in from my3boybarians... great photo. I LOVE old barns. it reminds me of my childhood in rural Iowa.

snappy said...

beautiful lighting

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones