Monday, March 29, 2010

iheartfaces - Dramatic Black & White



This weeks challenge at iheartfaces is Dramatic Black & White. Ever since their "Hands" challenge a few weeks ago, I've been thinking about different "hand" shots. I really wanted to get some pic's of Little P's hands, but had never gotten around to it. When we were at the beach a few weeks ago, Hubby and Little P were standing hand-n-hand looking out at the ocean. I thought it would be a great shot, so had them continue the "pose" for a few minutes while I snapped away. I think as I got to this shot, Little P had had enough! But I still think it's a great shot :o)




For more amazing Black & White shots, visit iheartfaces!

Blessings,
Photobucket

8 comments:

Heather said...

Cute Capture!

Claire said...

what a beautiful moment you captured. love this!

alpinekleins said...

Oh - this is soooo cute - I always love touching hands photos:)

Kristin

Sheila said...

So sweet!! Love the perspective on this!!!!

Emily Burnette said...

this is such a tender moment captured! i love the light on his face!

Amy said...

Beautiful picture. I have been enjoying your blog. I invite you to come visit mine and become a follower :) Blessings to you! ~Amy

Unknown said...

Seriously adorable. Very, very sweet : )

Mrs. Bianca said...

great moment and I love the way the light blesses Little P's face. Great job! (13bfoto)

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones