Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan for Feb 15th

Well, I'm back at it this week! After my surgery we had a couple weeks of friends bringing meals and then about a week of leftovers, lol. My wonderful hubby also took care of a few meals during the last few weeks, but now its time for me to jump back into it. One thing I did during my down time was to create a six week menu rotation plan. I figure this will keep the stress down a little for the next few months. I also made a breakfast and lunch plan (it will be the same every week) to cut down on the fights over what to have. Plus I'm trying to move away from just having cold cereal every morning. So, with all that being said, here is our Week One Dinner Menu:

Monday - Oven Fried Chicken

Tuesday - Brown Rice and Lentil Casserole

Wednesday - Taco Salad

Thursday - Pot Roast

Friday - Yakisoba

Saturday - Shepherds Pie

Sunday - This will be a day for leftovers or to try a new recipe or something for Fellowship (if we go)

For more menu plans, check out Organizing Junkie. She also has some good links on how to menu plan.

Hope everyone has a blessed week,

Glennda

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones