Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Plan for June 1st

Hello All,

Sorry I'm late getting this out. As some of you know, I haven't been feeling well and it's taken me a while to "get moving" this morning. But I did finally get my menu plan done, so here it is :o)

Monday: Tacos with taco style lentils and rice

Tuesday: Lasagna with garlic bread and salad

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Breakfast (Munchkin's birthday, she got to pick what's for dinner :o))

Friday: Tatter tot casserole

Saturday: Roast with potatoes and carrots

Sunday: BBQ at my parents to celebrate my bother's and Munchkin's birthday's. I know I'm making the cakes, but not sure if I'm bringing anything else.

For more menu plans and a giveaway, visit Organizing Junkie.

Blessings,

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones