Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Look what I made!!

So, I finally discovered that knitting and crocheting are really great crafts :o). They are easy, don't take up much space, easy to set down and pick up with out massive amounts of work and best of all, they are relaxing!! So here are pics of a few projects I've completed recently.

These socks were a lot of fun! There are a few slight mistakes, but hey, I made socks!! How cool is that?!?

This is a dishcloth (I've actually made two of these, but the other one is currently in use). It was really quick and easy.

This is a bookmark (this one is crocheted, the last three were knitted). I think it's fun to make "dainty" things like this :o)

I also knitted a reusable cover for my Clorox Ready Mop, but I forgot to take a picture of it before I used it (oops!). Now it's rather dirty, so I don't want to post a picture of it :o).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

Glennda, I want to learn to knit socks too! I crochet but my knitting skills are limited. That means i can make a scarf.

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones