Monday, April 27, 2009

Menu Plan for April 27th

Alright, I got my menu done finally (and my shopping list). Yes, we have two nights of leftovers this week, but they seem to be piling up and I hate to see them go to waist. Last week I tried out several new recipes. I'm happy to announce that of the 4 only one was a complete bomb! The "BBQ Lentil" recipe was awful and no one wanted to eat it! The other 3 were good. The rice in the "Gone All Day Casserole" turned out a little mushy for me, but the flavor was still good. The "Chalupa" was a huge hit. I made homemade tortillas to go with it and the kids loved it. Anyway, here is my menu for the week:

Monday: Storganoff

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Fried rice

Thursday: Meatloaf (this is already made and in the freezer!)

Friday: Burritos

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: German potato salad for Fellowship

For more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie.

Blessings,

Glennda

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones