Friday, January 16, 2009

Healthy Kids

I was thinking as I was getting ready to refill my soap dispensers (I use the Pampered Chef Foaming Soap Dispenser) that my family has escaped the usually "winter sickies" this year. We haven't had any flues and no colds. As I was contemplating that and wondering "why?" it occurred to me that it probably has a lot to do with essential oils. I have been encouraging hand washing a lot and I have added the essential oil, On Guard, to all of my soap dispensers. On Guard is an oil blend formulated by the company doTerra that is designed to support healthy immune function. I love the doTerra oils and firmly believe that they are helping me to keep my family as healthy as they have ever been. I encourage everyone to check them out.

No comments:

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones