Friday, March 4, 2011

LEM Photo Challenge - Reflections

This week the theme at Live Every Moment is Reflections. I never got the typical "ring" shot at my wedding. To be fair, I didn't know I wanted it ;o) However, since getting into photography I've seen a lot of really neat ones and planned to do my own "one of these days", lol. Well that day finally came about a week ago. This is one of the shots from the shoot. I have a couple shots that are better shots of the rings, but I really liked the reflection in this one. Thus the reason for entering it in this weeks competition.



For more great Reflection shots, head over to Live Every Moment.



Blessings,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Absolutely beautiful shot but even more beautiful meaning!

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones