Friday, February 25, 2011

LEM Photo Challenge - Blue

So Live Every Moments challenge this week is blue. So, of course, I immediately thought of all my Hawaii pictures. Blue skies and blue water everywhere! But, oh, how to pick just one! I finally decided on this one of my oldest. I don't feature her here as much, her younger siblings tend to hog the camera, lol. But she is starting to turn into a beautiful young woman and I just think this picture of her is so precious.


For more "Blue" shots, head over to Live Every Moment.



Blessings,
Photobucket

3 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love that blue water- came out great!

Tara said...

Great capture, love the water, makes me want summer :)

jillconyers said...

Great shot capturing blue. And the lovely weather.

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones