Sunday, July 5, 2009

Menu Plan for July 6th


Wow! It's been a while since I've done a menu post and this week, I've even got it done early ;o)
Some of my friends are doing a "Pantry Challenge" this week, but I basically did that the last two weeks, so I need to go shopping :o) I did, however, plan my menu around cooking outside all week in order to keep from heating up the house. I will be using my electric skillet and my BBQ to cook dinner on the back deck.

Monday - Rotisserie Chicken - We have a rotisserie attachment for our BBQ, so I will be putting it to good use!

Tuesday - Beef tips and noodles - The beef mixture will be cooked in the skillet and the noodles will be cooked on the burner on the BBQ.

Wednesday - Leftovers - My girls have horseback ridding lessons and my mom takes them out for dinner afterward, so it will just be me and "the boys".

Thursday - Garlic Chicken and Broccoli - Another skillet dish with chicken leg quarters, rice and broccoli.

Friday - Skillet chicken pot pie - I will be kinda making this up (yikes!) using chicken leftover from Monday and biscuit mix for a "topping".

Saturday - Steak with potatoes and salad - The steak and potatoes will be cooked on the BBQ.

Sunday - Potato bar - Again the potatoes will be cooked on the BBQ.

So anyway, that's my plan for the week. I hopefully won't have to turn my stove or oven on at all (except maybe for breakfast)! For more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie.

Blessings,

Glennda

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Your menu sounds super yummy!

Jena said...

I just found your blog and I Love the title!!!! I also like your blog.

 
Background Papers and Embellishments Created by Marie Stones